Bactine Max 5oz
Bactine MAX First Aid Pain Relieving Spray with Lidocaine, 5 oz
- Eliminates 99 % of germs commonly associated with skin infections
- Contains 4 % Lidocaine for maximum OTC pain relief
- Contains one (1) 5 oz bottle that easily fits into a first aid bag
- Comes in an improved spray bottle design for hassle-free first aid
- Features a child-resistant spray cap to protect from curious hands
Stop Use Indications: Stop use if condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again with a few days.
Health Concern: Burn
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: In Each Tablet Benzalkonium CI (0.13 % w/w), Lidocaine HCI (4 % w/w). Purpose: First Aid Antiseptic, Pain Relieving Spray. Inactive Ingredients: Edetate Disodium, Fragrance, Nonoxynol-9, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water.
Active Ingredients: Benzocaine Lidocaine
Instructions: Adults and children 2 years and oder: clean the affected area; spray a small amount on the area 3-4 times daily; may be covered with a sterile bandage (let dry first); children under 2 years, ask a doctor