Bishop X Critical Battery Pack
These battery packs are made to be used with the RCA Power WAND, if you’ve purchased that machine separately.
(Note: These battery packs can ONLY be used with the new Power WAND. It will NOT work with your Original Wand.)
- Bishop Rotary and Critical’s first ever collaboration – made specifically for the Power Wand.
- These battery packs are made to be used with the RCA Power WAND, if you’ve purchased that machine separately.
- Available in two sizes – the Standard, which provides up to 10 hours of tattooing time with 1500 mAh, and the Shorty, which provides up to 5 hours of tattooing time with 800mAh.
- The batteries will work with most USB-C cords and charging bricks if you do not have the Critical Charging Dock.
- Compatible with all Critical Connect firmware and hardware – including the Critical Connect Footswitch.
- A note regarding the readout on these batteries: if you see the battery percentage fluctuating, the battery is calibrating to provide you with the most accurate battery life read-out and has no effect on the functionality and run time of your battery/machine.
- Tier 1 grade battery used to make this power pack.
- Batteries are shipped partially charged – they do not require a full charging cycle but will need to be charged upon receipt.
- After powering on, initial battery life display will take approximately 5 seconds to calibrate to an accurate read-out.
- You may notice the battery life adjust (increases or drops) between activation and pauses during sessions – this is because the battery calibration is reflecting the device’s current usage scenario.
- Note the percentage difference may be more noticeable on the Shorty batteries due to the smaller battery capacity.
Bishop Tattoo Supply offers a one-year manufacturers’ warranty for all tattoo machines and products that we make. Our machines are handmade in the USA using both domestically machine parts and high-quality international motors – we warranty our machine parts for the original owner. The warranty is for a year from the date of purchase. For machines, the warranty covers manufacturers’ defects – it is voided if you overlubricate or drop your machine or use your machine in a function it’s not intended for. It’s also voided if you use non-authorized parts or attempt to open the motor yourself. For non-machine items, please contact our team as we handle this on a case-by-case basis.
If your machine has issues within one year from the date of purchase, send the tattoo machine along with your receipt following the instructions direct ot Bishop: REPAIRS and we will fix or replace it as our technicians determine.
The Warranty is non-transferrable and applies only to the original owner. Bishop Tattoo Supply reserves the right to make exceptions on an individual basis.